Available in two versions. For sizes 6mm to 12mm(6/7/8/9/l0/11/12mm) 8 sizes 6.5mm to 11.5mm(6.5/7.5/8.5/9.5/10.5/11.5mm).
- BAK-7070 - (6-7-8-9-10-11-12 size dia)
- BAK-7124 - (6.5-7.5-8.5-9.5-10.5-11.5 size dia)
- • Bone shaping devices especially suited for notchplasties.
- • Available in various shapes and sizes. (straight/convex/half-round).
- BAK-7075 Straight Rasp
- BAK-7076 Convex Rasp
- BAK-7077 Half-round Rasp
Tunnel Notcher The tunnel notcher removes a pathway of cancellous bone adjacent to the fernoral tunnel. This vacant pathway will enhance guide wire placement and facilitate easier screw insertion.
Cat No. BAK-7126
This fully modular system plays a key role during ACL and PCL reconstructive surgeries to prepare soft tissue and bone-tendon-bone autografts or allografts like patellar tendon, quadriceps tendon, semi-tendinosous and gracilis tendons. The system allows the surgeon to interchange the various components to clean, whip stitch, measure, pre-tension, or add a fixation device. The sizing block, sold separately, can accommodate grafts from 6 to 12mm increments.
The Tension Clamp helps in pre-tensioning of the graft for those surgeons who feel it is necessary for satisfactory post-op results. The Graft Clamps are designed to act as an extra set of hands and incorporate atraumatic teeth to prevent damage to the graft.
- Cat No. BAK-7069
- For safe retrieval of semitendinosus and gracilis tendons for ACL and PCL reconstruction procedures.
- Allows for full thickness tendons to be harvested without damage to surrounding soft tissue
- Closed design allows full, 360° enclosure for the tendon.
- Allows the hamstring tendons to be harvested proximally without detaching them from the tibia.
- The diameter of the stripper is large enough to accommodate the broadest semitendinosus tendon and the tip is sufficiently dull to prevent premature amputation of the graft.
- Available in closed and open versions.
- Available in sizes 6mm, 7mm and 8mm.
- BAK-7071.06 - 6mm
- BAK-7071.07 - 7mm
- BAK-7071.08 - 8mm
- BAK-7073.06 - 6mm
- BAK-7073.07 - 7mm
- BAK-7073.08 - 8mm
Notchplasty curette Designed specifically to facilitate the removal of soft tissue and bone from the notch during notchplasty
Cat No. BAK-7095