High Tibial OsteotomyPioneers in the industry, we offer biofix medial high tibia plate from India.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
BIOFIX Medial High Tibial Plate is designed according to the Locking Compression Plate System principles. The fixed angle locking holes provide multiple fixed-angle constructs throughout the plate, improving retention of screws in the plate and in the cortical bone. Dynamic compression can be achieved by eccentric insertion of 4.5mm titanium cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit (DCU) portion of the hole. The plate is available in titanium and accepts 5.0mm titanium locking head screws and 4.5mm titanium cortex screws.
- Plate is anatomically contoured, eliminating the need for intraoperative contouring and minimizing soft tissue irritation.
- Long shaft to support and deflect forces in the diaphysis.
- Plates have tapered ends allowing submuscular plate insertion.
- Locking screws create a fixed-angle construct, providing angular stability.
- Spacers reduce plate-to-bone contact. Reduced plate-to-bone contact may minimize disruption of the periosteal blood supply.
- Open wedge osteotomy
- Fixation of fractures
- Malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis
- Item Code: BITO
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Packaging Details: Single Pack